Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Melodramatic Pop

I've been listening to a lot of power ballads in Korean. I think love songs in a foreign language makes them that much more appealing. Emotion without the horrible words that get in the way. Either that or I have terrible taste in music.



I actually like this lyric-less version even more:


P.S. I cheated, the lyrics are not half bad.

Some day, a long time from now
These rays of light
Remember the trip
I took to be next to you

At a seashore far away
At the end of the sky somewhere
Keep the precious memories
Of you and me
A blinding vision of azure
You’re my sea
When I gave you my hand
Your dreams broke into white pieces

I’m planning on taking a long trip
A voyage deep into the sea
The smooth, silvery ripples
Take my body to you
A blinding vision of azure
You’re my sea
When I gave you my hand a white
Burst of your smile
You know, too, that I
Love you very much
Wrap me in your softness

 Official version of Badayeohaeng:

 

No comments: