Wednesday, August 07, 2013

A Good Morning

I had a fantastic morning. A mundane kind of fantastic. I decided to actually care about my health and general well being than anything else. Usually I worry about making it to work on time but today when I finally forced myself out of bed  - I exercised, washed the dishes, made myself a really delicious breakfast, prettied myself up a bit and picked out a put together outfit. I even got to kiss Peter a few times. So yeah, these kind of mornings are rare and thankfully I have the kind of job that allows me a little bit of flexibility (oh the joys of being the lowest on the totem pole) hence I was a bit late, it's good to remind myself I can do that from time to time. And most importantly, while I don't have kids, I can prioritize my time for me.

No comments: