Friday, March 25, 2005

Memo to CVS: It's Easter, Get With The Program

So i have to admit that the resurrection of Jesus has little effect on my life. The closest i've come to celebrating Easter was painting Easter eggs with my Catholic best friend in fourth grade. However, there is one reason why i always look forward to Easter: Cadbury Caramel Eggs. I think if i was ever tempted sell my soul to the devil, i'm sure Chocolate Cadbury Eggs would somehow be worked into the deal.
So imagine my horror when i walked into my local CVS only to discover the Cadbury Eggs to be sold out. Not one to be defeated easily i headed over to another CVS only to discover they don't even stock the holy of holies. Later in the week i frequented yet another CVS. As you can guess my quest did not meet a satisfactory end. What kind of Easter is this without my precious. Maybe G-d is punishing me for making all those Immaculate Conception jokes?! I was joking, give me back my precious! (If not G-d than CVS!)

No comments: