Monday, March 07, 2005

Musical Interlude *

I'm listening to In The Morning Of The Magician (you can listen to the whole album on their website) by The Flaming Lips. And there is a moment (actually at 5:04 sec) in the song which makes me feel like i'm floating through some kind of inexplicable ether of happiness and goodness. This is the kind of feeling i imagine i would have while on a good acid trip. That's a pretty good feeling to get while sitting in a fluorescent lit room editing yet another annoying image.

On another random note i love these lyrics from Ego Tripping At The Gates OF Hell:

I was wanting you to love me
But your love it never came.
All the other love around me
Was just wasting all away.

It sums the sentiment so well. There so many other good lyrics / songs on this album.

*I realize that blogging about this album is a bit redundant., since everyone including your grandma has heard this album. Oh well.

No comments: