Friday, April 22, 2005

Before I Forget...

Candy was "sweet" enough to give me a birthday present in form of a interesting questionnaire. I'm really flattered but i'm also sleep deprived and sick this week. I was hoping to do it last night, but i actually fell asleep at 8 pm (i can't believe i'm admitting this!) Next thing you'll know i'll be in line for the early bird special along with all the other senior citizens. However, i wanted to pass the questionnaire along before some people assume some strange things - like the fact that you don't need an invitation to do this damn thing. Remember popularity contests are fun!
First I want to pass it on to Steve who's writing i agree with almost ninety percent of the time and who makes me laugh just as much (but who confuses me with all that sports talk). Then there's Gib who can blog about intricate political situations and give advice about bags (without fearing for his masculinity), which takes talent, besides i know he will be damn witty as well. Also Writersbloc because a) she had the decency (unlike all of you ) to tell me how cute my baby pictures were b) she's good at being snarky and maybe her list will be a bit more daring than mine. And in the tradition of Candy i'll pass it along to Dead Serious since he's sick and needs a "present."

No comments: