Friday, March 10, 2006

I Take This Meme As A Sign Of Love

My nickname: I have many... my real name lends to a lot (mostly obnoxiously obvious) nicknames. My friend Sam has lot of good ones - he usually calls me Fun-stuff. One of my closest friends calls me Monkey. I'm also a Bear (hence Petite dov). My favorite nickname was given by my sister, it's short and sweet.

My hometown: Leningrad and Needham, MA.

My team: I don't really follow any sports either. I like watching soccer from time to time. I'll root for the US or Israelli teams (sometimes for the Russians/Ukranians - figure skating.) However, i rather play the sport than watch it.

My theme song: Elliot Smith's Between the Bars and for happy occasions Leonard Cohen's Closing Time

My drink: Since i was fifteen it has been gin & tonics - clean and simple.

My occupation: Student / Future Hobo

My spare time: Reading way too many blogs, watching movies, taking long walks outside, travelling, planning my sister's bachelorette party.

My hiding spot: My car.

My book: The Little Prince and Deniskini Stories (both children stories)

My hero: My Parents (corny but true), my sister, Theodore Herzl, Leo Tolstoy, George Burns.

Pass it on to Jessica, Esther, and Writersbloc.

No comments: