Monday, May 22, 2006

Some Help Please

I have mentioned a few times that I have been to more funerals than weddings. Happily, the statistics in favor of weddings will slightly improve when I attend my sister's wedding in TWO weeks.

Did I mention I'm in the wedding and not only am I, the sister of the bride who is supposed to stand there and look "pretty," but I actually get to do stuff, like give a toast.

If you ever seen me give a toast you are probably laughing right now. I'm a terrible toast giver (inherited from my mother). I tend to ramble and get overly emotional, pausing every few seconds to realize I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about.

Soooo dear readers, if you have good advice for toast giving, specifically wedding toast giving, please e-mail me or leave comment.

P.S. Humor is highly appreciated.

No comments: