Wednesday, August 29, 2007

8 Facts & Habits About Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Better late than never....Anwyn very nicely tagged about 2 months ago.

1. I like taking showers but I hate getting into them. It takes me a long time to get myself to the point of actually steeping under the water stream, but once I'm there I can stick around for a while.

2. I love going to see movies by myself. I don't feel all bad going alone. In fact it's an indulgence of mine. However I do have movie buddies who I also like watching movies with - Jessica, Sam, and Dave make it to the top of the list.

3. Whenever I see food on TV I start to crave it and feeling hungry. I'm the food advertisers wet dream.

4. Mysteries make me hungry, thus resulting in weight gain. There are certain books that I love reading while eating. I guess I get all excited about "what happens next" that I need food to focus all my excitement on. For me there is nothing better than a book on a rainy day with tea and a cheese sandwich by my side.

5. I'm a horrible story teller. I can't even tell a simple joke without screwing it up. Even if I try to keep it simple, the story still comes out long winded and with too many unnecessary details.

6. I have a great knack for reading people. I think this is because I'm extremely sensitive. The thing that sucks is that even when I have figured out what makes people tick, I am powerless to do anything with the information. A more sensible person would use the information to there advantage, I however cannot use the information to my advantage.

7a. I have always wanted to be a geek/nerd but have never been smart enough to be one. Most of my friends are geeky/nerdy in some kind of way. Me? I teeter on the edge of nerdiness, yes I read books like Harry Potter, I blog, and I love Monty Python - but I will never reach the level of nerdiness that I love and admire in some of my friends.

7b. I have always wanted to be adventures. Things like running away to Hawaii or Costa Rica to surf for the rest of my days appeal to me (I have never been surfing.) I love nature-y type stuff, I love playing sports. I love the excitement of going out at night in the city - the dancing alone makes my head spin.

8. I'm horrible at managing time. Horrible. I can never do it. In my mind something that should take an hour gets compressed to 15 min max. I'm always running late and I hate it. I've tried setting my watch to be a few minutes fast and it still doesn't work. I think this is because I want to do too many things and be with too many people I adore. Mostly I end up canceling and disappointing people. My bf refers to it as "Petitedov time" and it really annoys me, but deep down I know it's true my - concept of time is completely ridiculous and unrealistic. (See when Anwyn tagged me.)

No comments: