Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Song of the Day - Jets to Brazil - Sweet Avenue



I'm not sure why there is a picture of Damien Rice, but the song is by Jet to Brazil.

everything is soft and slow
now all these tastes improve through the view that comes with you
like they handed me my life
for the first time it felt right
thank you for making me see there's a life in me
it was dying to get out
holding you we make two spoons beneath an April moon
everything is soft and sweet
this cigarette it could seduce
a nation with its smoke
crawling down my tired throat
scratches part of me that's purring
softly stirring


I'm rediscovering some old music I had because I just bought a Creative Stone, which I whole heartedly recommend especially if you are thinking of getting the ipod shuffle. It's cheaper than the shuffle and has many more features - like it lets you see the song you are listening to and there is a speaker on the tiny player. I'll be walking down the street feeling like I have a little boom box in the palm of my hand. It's very neat.
In fact I pretty much think all ipod products suck and are over priced. Even though they look slick, they breakdown far sooner than something that cost $300+ should.

No comments: