Monday, July 20, 2009

Paul Rudd a conservative?

Okay, I think this is mostly wishful thinking. In fact I don't like when celebrities tell me their political views, I like my actors to inhabit their roles and leave their views of world affairs to other people. It seems Paul Rudd feels the same...which leaves me to believe he isn't the typical lefty actor, plus he likes being politically incorrect, a man after my own heart. But even if he is liberal, I don't care that much, cause I think he is hilarious and awesome.


"The truth is, I don’t like people to know too much about me. I can’t stand when actors espouse their beliefs – unless those happen to agree with my own. But I can tell you, I love it when people say the unsayable. When it’s something that others think is politically incorrect or offensive…"

1 comment:

Paul said...

Always liked this actor. Matter of fact I think I'll copy his attitude on staying out of politics as hard as it is. I mean every day every turn these days everything is political. Look at the NFL.
9/28/17