Tuesday, March 09, 2010

A Good Sport

Say what you want about Sandra Bullock's acting abilities, but the woman seems to be not only gracious, but has a good sense of humor to boot (I liked how she teased Barbara Walters during their interview). I haven't seen "The Blind Side" and I hope Bullock really did deserve her Oscar. And while I find her earlier comedies endearing (I liked "While You Were Sleeping" a whole lot, "Miss Congeniality" was cute) she plays the same person over and over again (I also find that a lot of her movies tend to be annoying morality lessons about drunk mothers and little communities being demolished by the big guys, the kind of generalities that make me gag a bit.)

Anyhoo, Sandra Bulllock became the first person to win a Razzie and an Oscar in the same year.

No comments: