Friday, October 22, 2010

The Inner Photographer

I'm definitely guilty of a few of these, especially this one:


I try hard not to take too many scenery photos...because honestly I can get better photos of the place than the professionals. I usually take photos and then delete the after, it's an itch I have to scratch.

Also this is a big pet peeve of mine:




Supposedly you are there to listen to the music, to have a unique experience, right? Or are you there to show off to everyone that your were at this cool concert? I like taking photos at concerts, but minimally so, not so much that interferes with the show. I took a photo of the palm trees while listening to Leonard Cohen - because it captured the feeling of the moment - the picture came out kind of crappy but I love it because it function as a trigger to my memory.



So yeah the inner photographer in all of us needs to take it down a notch, be less trigger happy.

No comments: