Thursday, March 24, 2011

Quote of the Day

Made me think of a not too recent restaurant experience:
There's an old joke - um... two elderly women are at a Catskill mountain resort, and one of 'em says, "Boy, the food at this place is really terrible." The other one says, "Yeah, I know; and such small portions." Well, that's essentially how I feel about life - full of loneliness, and misery, and suffering, and unhappiness, and it's all over much too quickly
- Annie Hall

I've been giving Yelp a try. It's a nice way to record some things you observe and also vent. However, most of my reviews have been positive.... so no much venting going, as much as just wanting to show off I know some good spots and I can say succinctly without giving my life story at the same time (pet peeve of mine & others I know).

No comments: