Sunday, June 12, 2011

New Tools

Lately I have been obsessed with making Peter's apartment our home. I'm looking at a bunch of websites in order to figure out how to arrange our little studio to both give us privacy, comfort, enough space to do what we like, and to occasionally make room for a guest or two who might want to visit us. It's fun but a little daunting...since Peter's idea of a budget for the new stuff is a bit lower than mine and because we have somewhat a different sense of aesthetic (I'm modern, he's more classic/authentic). However, I've discovered this little cool tool from Raymour and Flanigan Furniture that lets you plan your room right there on the web page. I'm excited to use it. In the mean time we are looking at this little sleeper for guests. I just wish there were more color options.

No comments: