Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Game On Music

Today is going to be another chemo day. I can't say I look forward to these, but it's good to have another chemo day crossed off. So there's the positive spin on the whole cancer thing. I was doing some work at home today and in preparation for the upcoming poisoning I was listening to upbeat songs. Here's where I confess that one of them was Miley Cyrus' See You Again. I realize it's completely fluffy and having a boyfriend and friends who are in the know of good music I really shouldn't be embarrassing myself by posting a teeny bopper video here. However, I have cancer (my favorite excuse du jour) so any lack of taste that I show can be blamed on chemo brain. If you need to a palette cleanser, I'm also posting Lo Fidelity Allstar's Battlefag it's pure-awesome-dance-fun music.




No comments: