Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Lot Creepy

I've been kind of creeped out by all the adulation for Obama. From the creepy Soviet Art posters saying things like Hope, Change, or Progress to the all the t-shirts and accessories with his face on it. Yesterday, walking around Harvard Square I saw A LOT of Obama wear, it was a little like cult of Obama. I was afraid to leave my McCain-Palin bumper stickered car there, fearing my tires would be slashed or somehow the car would be tempered with (I only have the sticker because I live in a liberal state, if I lived in a conservative state I would not have put it on my car). Anyways, I keep up with a friend from elementary school days via my flickr account, she takes great photos and is a HUGE Obama supporter. Recently she carved a pumpkin with the Obama logo and even wonders if her actions crossed into the creepy category. As an outside observer the cult of Obama is very, very, very creepy. Hey at least my friend is a talented photographer and pumpkin carver!


Yes We Carve, originally uploaded by gorillapolka.

No comments: