Monday, December 06, 2004

Guess What I Am Listening To?

Dont wake me i plan on sleeping
Dont wake me i plan on sleeping in

- The Postal Service

The lack of blogging was due to my lovely Mum coming and visiting her neurotic and paranoid daughter. Now i have tons of exams to study for and write by Friday, oh joy. All i want to do is lie in bed and dream beautiful dreams....more to come on my travels (London, Amsterdam, Koln, oh my!)

I rather have these lyrics as my anthem at the moment.

I am thinking it's a sign that the freckles
In our eyes are mirror images and when
We kiss they're perfectly aligned
And I have to speculate that God himself
Did make us into corresponding shapes like
Puzzle pieces from the clay
True, it may seem like a stretch, but
Its thoughts like this that catch my troubled
Head when you're away when I am missing you to death
When you are out there on the road for
Several weeks of shows and when you scan
The radio, I hope this song will guide you home

- The Postal Service

No comments: