Friday, August 26, 2005

Hiatus

I know there hasn't been a decent post on this blog for months. But things have gotten a bit hectic around here. I find myself pulled in ten different direction every. single. moment. For example, i'm out with a friend enjoying a nice glass of cider and instead enjoying her presence i'll start thinking about the million things are left undone, partially undone, or completely ignored. Same with blogging, i have a bunch of posts in the draft phase. But they all look and sound like an ADD kid on speed wrote them. Most are incoherent and not worthy of posting. I'm trying to quiet my mind down, but it's not really working. So i don't know how this really works but there won't be posting for a while. Not that it's very dissapointing, since like two people read my crap. But just the same, that's the news for now. I hope to recover my sanity soon. But i'm not holding my breath.

No comments: