Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Book Meme

From PN:

1. One book that changed your life?
Nine Stories & Lolita

2. One book you have read more than once?
The Little Prince

3. One book you would want on a desert island?
Not to be predictable but the Torah is pretty good choice. Lots of good stories and philosophical ideas to contemplate. Plus I want to be a better Jew, even on a deserted island.

4. One book that made you cry?
The Diary of Anna Frank

5. One book that made you laugh?
I loved PN's pick - David Sedaris - Me Talk Pretty One Day. His other books are great as well.

6. One book you wish had been written?
Childhood stories of my grandparents.

7. One book you wish had never been written?
Good In Bed - I hate chick lit. Nanny's Diaries was also a horrible book.

8. One book you are currently reading?
The Three Muskeeters. I'm re-reading and loving every minute of it. Even after 200 plus years the novel is quite entertaining. I'm also reading Catch-22 which for the moment I misplaced. Really funny and disturbing book, highly recomend it.

9. One book you have been meaning to read?
I want to read Chekhov plays. Anna Karinina by Tolstoy is at the top of the list. Anything by Philip K. Dick.

10. I'm passing it on to the Writersbloc and Gib.

No comments: