Thursday, November 13, 2008

Isn't Anyone Else Depressed By This?

I haven't been watching too much television, which is weird, since I totally thought I would be watching lots and lots of television. Anyhoo, tonight I wasn't in much a of a mood to communicate with people so I settled into watching 3 hours of CSI on Demand. I really don't like the new chick, too cutesy. I moved on to House, my newly discovered show. I mostly like it, but can go without all the blood. So the biggest trend I noticed in commercials? It seems like a lot of stores are advertising going out of business sales. Tweeter is saying sianora, so is Linens and Things. WAMU seems to be back in business though, part of Chase now I guess. The commercials are much less dramatic than before. Still wouldn't want to bank with them.
All these sales are making me sad. Goodbye good economy.

No comments: